Authorization object CA_POWL specifies the authorities for Personal Object Worklist (POWL) iViews.
The authorization object checks the following fields:
- POWL_APPID application ID of POWL iView (as specified in Application Parameters in the iView properties)
- POWL_QUERY determines the authorities of a user with respect to query creation.
- 01: the user is allowed to create/change/delete own queries for all POWL object types assigned to him (c.f. customizing tables POWL_TYPE_USR and POWL_TYPE_ROL).
- 02: the user is only allowed to create own queries on the basis of admin queries assigned to him via customizing tables POWL_QUERY_USR and POWL_QUERY_ROL respectively. (Note: this is also subjected to the user - POWL object type assignments)
- 03 (and other values): the user is only allowed to change admin queries assigned to him with respect to the select options restrictions of those admin queries (thus creating one own "derivation" per admin query transparently)
- POWL_CAT determines the authorities of a user with respect to query categories
- 01: the user is allowed to create/change/delete own categories and assign queries to them
- 02: the user is only allowed to assign queries to the existing categories and change the order of queries
- 03 (and other values): the user is not allowed to re-assign queries or change the query order.
Note: if field POWL_QUERY is set to 01 or 03, setting POWL_CAT to 03 is not sensible. Therefore, the value will be set to '02' implicitely in that case.
- POWL_LSEL determines if the user is allowed to select the layout style (either one entry in a hyper-link matrix or one tabstrip per query) for the POWL iView
- POWL_TABLE determines if the user is allowed to personalize the query result table settings (define column order, hide columns, etc).
- POWL_RA_AL determines if the user gains access to a "Refresh all" button, which triggers a parallelized refresh for all queries which are active on the POWL iView identified by POWL_APPLID. Note this may cause high system load on the application server group used for refreshes on this POWL iView.