Authorization object D_SOL_VSBL controls access to the solution landscapes defined in Solution Manager, using a solution identification number, the solution ID.
- SOLUTION DSWP: General Object ID
Enter the ID of your solution in SAP Solution Manager.
- ACTVT Activity
- 01: Create or generate
- 02: Change
- 03: Display
- 06: Delete
- 78: Assign
This authorization is in the following roles (from Support Package Stack 15):
- SAP_SM_SOLUTION_ALL (full authorization)
- SAP_SM_SOLUTION_DIS (display authorization)
- Choose the ID of the solution to which results are to be restricted. To find the solution ID:
a) Choose the transaction SOLUTION_MANAGER.
b) Go to the solution overview.
c) Choose the menu: Goto -> Technical Information.
Here are the IDs of all solutions.
- Copy a solution ID, and put it in the SOLUTION field in the authorization object.
- You want user A to see all solutions 1 and 2, but user B only solution 1.
- Restrict authorization object D_SOL_VSBL to solution (ID) 1 for user B.
- You want a user to only be able to use solution 1, but be able to display all other solutions 2-10.
- Create the object twice in the role:
with full authorization for solution 1 (solution ID for 1)
with display authorization for all other solutions