Authorization object S_CTS_ADMI provides you Administration functions in the Change and Transport System.
The authorization object only has the field:
- CTS_ADMFCT Administration Tasks for Change and Transport System
The values of this field describe the various administration activities that can be checked using the authorization object.
The following administration functions are currently defined:
- TABL: This authorization allows you to
- maintain the control tables of the Change and Transport System (for example, set the transport routes)
- schedule the transport utility RDDIMPDP
- call certain tools (transaction SE03)
You can access the tools from the initial screens of the Transport Organizer (SE09 and SE01) with Goto -> Transport Organizer tools.
- INIT: This special authorization is required to initialize the Transport Organizer after a system copy (Transaction SE06).
- SYSC: To set the system change option, the authorization with value "SYSC" is required.
- PROJ: To create or change projects in the Change and Transport System, you require the authorization with value "PROJ". This is contained in the individual authorization S_CTS_PRPS.
- IMPT: The Transport Management System (Transaction STMS) allows imports to be initiated from the SAP System into your own system or another SAP System. When importing into non-SAP systems, an RFC connection is set up in these SAP Systems and the import initiated with a user there. In both cases, the user initiating the import must have the authorization "IMPT" for the authorization object S_CTS_ADMI.
Comment: Do not use the authorization "IMPT" anymore. Instead, use one of the specific authorizations IMPA, IMPS, TADD, TDEL, TQAS or TADM.
- IMPA: Import all transport requests in the import queue
- IMPS: Import individual transport requests into the target system
- TADD: Forward transport requests to an import queue (addtobuffer)
- TDEL: Delete transport requests from the import queue (delfrombuffer)
- TQAS: Activate or delete requests in an import queue
- TADM: Execute tp commands
- QTEA: Authorization for approving transports into the production system
- EPS1: Generate EPS objects
- EPS2: Change EPS objects