Steps to customize an existing Standard Smart form in SRM - Overview.
- Copy existing Standard smart form in SRM, e.g BBP_PO into "Z'' Smart form in Transaction SMARTFORMS.
- Do changes in Z Smart form add Desired Logos in Smart form using SE78 and SMARTFORMS transactions.
- Unlike ECC we will not have Driver program (in SE38), you will find Processing class and Processing method ( in SE24) for SRM Smart forms, where we write extraction logic.
- So, In case of SRM we should replace the (word) "Driver Program" with (the word) "Processing Class" and Perform as "Processing Method".
- : Processing Class, Processing Method and Smart form? In SPRO, SRM Server -> Cross Apps -> Set Output Actions and Output Format -> Define Actions for Purchase Order Output -> Action definition -> Processing types, then select standard PO.
- If we are using (Completely- New) Custom Smart Form instead of Changing Standard Smartform, then Do change any settings in Step5, Otherwise, To modify existing Smartform, with Small logic changes, format changes and Logo Changes then, Just Implement BADI - BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF in SE19 transaction.
- You can use object type of business documents as... CASE IV_OBJECT_TYPE.
When 'BUS2201' .
CV_SMARTFORM = 'Z_CustomSF'. "Z_CustomSF is the Z form copied from standard form
Note : Use objecttype BUS2201 , BBP_PO Smartform for Purchase Order .
Why don't you try the same.!! All the best.