Here's an overview of information on error reporting.
See all the resources listed under References and Links.
A lot of the problem handling within the SAP trouble ticket system is influenced very much by the information that is supplied with the initial problem. This helps to ensure that all relevant information is available, and not be required to first query this through additional round-trips.
|In order to provide fast and high quality support, please open only a customer message if you are sure that you encountered an error in the Web Dynpro ABAP Framework
- Check the sources of information mentioned above
- Check whether you want to report a development request for new/changed functionality or a real software error
- If it's a development request, follow the usual procedure for development requests (via Product Definition)
- If it's a real software error, proceed as follows:
- If the problem occurs although you did not change anything in your coding, reactivate the relevant components
- If the problem still persists, create a CSN message and provide the information detailed in note 884424
- Priorities of problem messages
- Customer messages - Customer logon data
- Installing the HTTP Connect service
- pcANYWHERE: Collective note (SAP Internal Only!) and Setting up a PCanywhere connection in the SAP front end
- BC-WD-ABA – For problems with the runtime and HTML rendering (see also 938809: Checklist for creating problem messages
- BC-DWB-WD-ABA – For problems with the Web Dynpro ABAP development environment (SE80)
- BC-WD-CMP-ALV – For problems with the Web Dynpro ABAP ALV