Based on our plans that we'll share with you soon, the event might not be always during a weekend. Therefore we've changed the name to SAP InnoJam.
The format of the event remains the same.
We'll post more things here soon. Stay tuned.
Past events SAP InnoJam:
- Netherlands (June 24-25, 2011)
- Palo Alto (July 27-28, 2011) (by invitation)
- Sydney (July 30-31, 2011)
- Las Vegas (September 11-12, 2011)
- Walldorf (September 21-22, 2011) (by invitation)
- Bangalore (October 15-16, 2011)
- Madrid (November 6-7, 2011)
- SAP HANA InnoJam Online 2012 , starting September 13th, 2011
- Melbourne (August 19-20, 2012)
- Netherlands (September 7-8, 2012)
- Las Vegas (October 14-15, 2012)
- Madrid (November 11-12, 2012)
- Bangalore (November 24-25, 2012)
- Hannover (March 06-07, 2013, parallel to CeBIT)
- Copenhagen (March 13-14, 2013, parallel to SAP Innovation Forum, Copenhagen)
Next stops for SAP InnoJam:
- Sophia-Antipolis (
April 18-19, 2013- postponed to late 2013/early 2014)
- Netherlands (June 14-15, 2013)
As you were asked by the SAP InnoJam team to present the technology that you are an expert on, these would be your tasks:
- You'll get a 6 minute slot for your presentation around one of SAP's coolest and newest technologies. During that time you need to provide an "elevator pitch" for that technology so that the participants undertand what this technology is about
- After that you'll be the on-site expert for this technology during the complete event (approx. 30h). You need to have "hands-on" expertise as the participants will ask you many how-do-I-code-this questions.
- Ideally you already have some content on SCN (blogs, articles, Code Exchange projects) that you can direct people to so that they can read through some material already prior the event or during the event. In case you have that material let the SAP InnoJam team know, and we'll reach out to the SAP Community and the participants ahead of time and make theam aware of that.
I am a Basis Admin / Process Expert / ... and I don’t write code. Would I would fit into the InnoJam?
InnoJam is about collaborative teamwork. We are looking for diverse minds eager to work in teams to build something that works and makes sense. All this to say that anyone who is ready to work with developers and other types of people is welcome.
Frequently Asked Questions
OpenData Sources for InnoJam events
Pre-TechEd 2012 SAP InnoJam in Madrid
Pre-TechEd SAP InnoJam 2012 Bangalore
Pre-TechEd SAP InnoJam 2012 Shanghai
SAP HANA InnoJam Online 2012
SAP InnoJam at CeBit 2013
SAP InnoJam at the SAP Innovation Forum in Copenhagen
SAP InnoJam Bangalore 2011
SAP InnoJam Beijing 2011
SAP InnoJam Las Vegas 2011
SAP InnoJam Madrid 2011
SAP InnoJam Melbourne 2012
SAP Innojam Netherlands 2013
SAP InnoJam Netherlands 2011
SAP InnoJam Netherlands 2012
SAP InnoJam Sydney 2011
SAP InnoJam Walldorf 2011 SUP (per invite only)
SAP Mobility InnoJam Palo Alto 2011
SAP Mobility InnoJam Sophia-Antipolis 2013